Thursday 8 October 2015

Sins of Sevin by Penelope Ward

         Sins of Sevin

What happens when the one you want is the only one you can’t have?

My name is Sevin.

Homeschooled and sheltered by my ultra-religious family, I was always taught that lust was a sin.

Elle was the girl who’d been carefully chosen for me.

After a long-distance courtship, I’d be moving into her family’s guesthouse so that we could get to know each other in the months before the wedding.

Boundaries were set: no inappropriate touching, no kissing, no sex before marriage.

I’d accepted those rules and my fate.

Until I met the one I wanted to sin with.

That was when restraint became a problem…especially since THE ONE wasn’t Elle.

It was her sister, Evangeline.

You know what they say about best laid plans.

My name is Sevin, and I have sinned.

**Told in alternating points of view, Sins of Sevin is a full-length standalone novel. Contains graphic sexual content and harsh language. Only appropriate for adult readers age 18+.

MY REVIEW

What can I say about this book ... it was definitely a surprise read and not at all what I was expecting.. I have read all of Penelope Wards books but this book is like no other.. I cant find the right words to do this book justice ,, it was just wow... but am gunna try ...

Sins of Sevin was heart breaking, devastating, exhausting, a complete surprise, emotional forbidden romance.

Sevin Montgomery comes from a strict religious family, his father passes away and his step mom no longer wants him around so sets up an arranged marriage to the sweet Elle, if he agrees to the marriage he gets to move away from his awful step mom and gets to run a company that he will eventually inherit from his future father-in-law.. Sevin jumps to the chance as this will be a great new start for him and also Elle is a sweet, pretty girl.

On the drive to his new life his car breaks down, a girl on a bike stops to help.. enter Evangeline.. from the moment they set eyes on each other the chemistry is explosive and they have a instant attraction, Evangeline fixes the car and Sevin is Shocked as hell that this beautiful girl can fix a car..
They sit and chat fro a while and find they have a lot in common , also have the same dreams for the future..
everything is great until Evangeline learns Sevin's name and she is shocked to find that he is in fact her sisters future husband.....so she runs off without another word..
Until dinner that night where Sevin discovers that the girls he has thought about all day in no other than his soon to be sister in laws..

In Sins of Sevin we are taken on a emotional rollercoaster.. Sevin and Elle are trying to get to know each other better while planning their wedding, but the more time Sevin and Evangeline spend together the deeper in love they fall.
They know they cant be together and that Sevin must marry Elle and this leaves them both devastated ....

While reading Sins of Sevin I have swooned, laughed and cried ,, the characters felt so real and I could feel every emotion right along with them,, they all make mistakes but their love and emotions are very raw but so real.. you cant help fall in love with them.

I absolutely love Sevin, he is madly in love with Evangeline but does right by Elle as her husband and sacrifices his own happiness to love and take care of her,, he also deals with all the hurt and heartache that Evangeline puts him through.

Sins of Sevin has a great plot , with a very good build up,, it really was a magnificent, phenomenal book ,,full of suprises,, one of a kind ,, a real page turner that had me in tears a lot!!,,  overall a exceptional MUST READ...........xoxo faye

Purchase Links

No comments: