Tuesday 13 October 2015

Forsaken Control -(Oath Keepers MC)- Sapphire Knight

                                        Forsaken Control

Ares
I was suffocating until the club saved me. I've sent the pain below, buried it and taken control of my life.
Now, I cause the pain. I make people break and beg for their lives, as I decide their fates. It's up to me as the Enforcer to protect my club, by any means necessary.
She comes into my life, like a stiff punch to the gut, making me question everything I once believed. 
She belongs to my brother and it goes against everything to take her from him. However, I don't want to take just her. No, I want them both.
Can my club handle it? Can he? Because she already loves me...


My Review
This is book 5 in the Oath Keepers MC series and the first i have read, this can definitely be read as a standalone but obviously its best read as the series..

This is Ares Book
Ares is a bad ass biker, he is nicknamed The Butcher because he is brutal in interrogating and torturing his rivals.. he is a quiet man and never lets many people see what's under his hard exterior, he is also very dominating and what Ares wants Ares gets..
He has also just been patched in as the MC clubs new V.P(vice president), all the brothers at the MC club respect him and many fear him.
He has a very kinky side, he is attracted to women and men and every so often he joins his MC brother 2piece and his girl Avery in some kinky sex sessions, but he has never been intimate with 2Piece.

Avery and 2Piece are a very loving couple, you can tell how much they really love each other. They both adore Ares and ask him to join them sometimes for kinky sex, as he is the king of kink. Feelings between them start to become deeper the more time they spend together.
During one of their "sessions" Ares decides to test the waters with 2Piece and starts to touch him a little here and there.. 2Piece likes it and starts to get feelings for Ares.. 2Piece being a "Guy" thinks its wrong to feel like this about another man and is worried that if he acts on his feelings, his MC brothers will look at his differently.. so he tries to fight his feelings for Ares.

But Ares pushes 2Piece and after their first sexual encounter he can no longer deny himself..

They all want to be together as a threesome and make the relationship work..

The sex between them is "HOT AS HELL" but if I'm honest I preferred  the sex between Ares and 2Piece... BOY WAS THAT SOME HOT STUFF..

There is also a lot of stuff going on at the MC club and Ares is in a lot of danger due to a deal made by their Prez years ago.. they have to deal with attacks from rival clubs,, 

I loved all the crazy MC brothers. I'm now going to go back and read the whole series

WOW what a book ...
This is the first book I have read by Sapphire Knight, she has now become one of my go to authors... I love her writing .....
I cant wait to see what's next from Ms Knight ... a brilliant MC read.... faye xoxo

Purchase Links
AMAZON
GoodReads


  

No comments: