Tuesday 29 September 2015

The Allure Of Dean Harper (The Allure Book 2) by R.S.Grey

                                                            The Allure of Dean Harper (The Allure, #2)

From: LilyNBlack@Gmail.com
To: JosephineKeller@VogueMagazine.com
Subject: You’re a flippin’ idiot


Good morning my dear, naive friend,

I hope you’re enjoying a breakfast of regret and sorrow.

Why?

Because you sent me to work for Dean Harper, aka a control freak in a tailor-made suit. Sure he owns the trendiest restaurants in NYC, but c'mon Jo, his ego makes Kanye West look like the Dalai Lama.

He's the type of guy that only hears the word “no” when it's followed by “don’t stop.”

Working for Dean Harper would be like selling my soul to the devil…and before you say anything, I don’t care if the devil has punch-you-in-the-gut brown eyes and an ass to match. My soul isn’t for sale.

Love,
Regretfully yours,
Lily


The Allure of Dean Harper is a full-length standalone romance with overlapping characters from The Allure of Julian Lefray. Both books can be read separately. Chronologically, The Allure of Julian Lefray happens first.
**This book is rated 18+ for explicit sexual situations and language. Reader discretion is advised.**
  


MY REVIEW
This is the first book from this author I have read, but it certainly wont be the last.. I am off to read book 1 in this series ( The Allure Of Julian Lefray) now..

Tis Lilly and Deans book .. it was a really great read, I loved every page, there wasn't one thing I didn't love about it ..
It had some really laugh out load moments, some hot sex scene's, lots of sass and banter between Dean and Lilly.. I just loved it all,, it had a excellent plot and was a refreshing change form the usual plots see a lot of at the minute.

Lilly is a spitfire, sexy and sassy.. she has BIG dreams for the future and will do anything ands everything she can to achieve them.. she moves to NY to live with her best friend to her further her career,, what she didn't expect was to meet the charming, delightful , MANWHORE Dean harper..

Dean owns a chain of exclusive restaurant and his focus is and always has been on his career, he is very well known in the restraint world.. he is tough, HOT and every woman wants him,, but he wont let any woman get to close to him, he only takes what he wants from them and moves on... until he meet Lilly Black ...
He has an instant attraction to her but he tries to fight it and deny his feelings... but sparks fly and everything comes to a head..

They both know each other through friends Jo and Julian (book1) and that's where you first meet Lilly and Dean ...
Lilly's dreams of being a top chef and mix-ologist, she turns up at Deans restaurant wanting a job, but they clash from the get go and make it their mission to annoy each other ..

We are taken on a rollercoaster of a journey and OH MY what a journey it is.
I read this in one sitting, I really enjoyed it.. This book is a must read,, but start with book one like I wish I had (but its not needed) ... its the kind of book I will read again and again

5* I wished it could give it 100*    R.S.GREY WOW what a writer ... Congrats on this awesome read ........ faye xoxo

LINKS
AMAZON UK
GOOD READS

No comments: