Wednesday 16 September 2015

Gravels Road (Devils night novella) book 3 by Winter Travers

                                             Gravel's Road: A Devil's Knights Novella (Devil's Knights Series Book 3)
This was the first book in the series I have read and it can be read as a standalone.
As soon as I finished this novella I had to buy books 1 and 2, I have totally fallen in love with this series..
I loved all the characters in this book, Meg and Cyn are awesome, really funny.
Ethel is the lead female she is sassy, caring and a all round sweet heart.
Gravel is the male lead he is a grumpy old grouch, but loves fiercely and protects the people he loves.
It was a nice change to read a book about a slightly older couple, rather than the usual age range of 20/40 we read about a lot.

The couple have had strong feelings for each other for many years, but something has always kept them apart, until now. Its finally their time to be together, and oh my they are meant to be soul mates.

There is hot sex, sweet talking and a lot of laugh your ass of funny moments (Meg and Cyn) I need say no more.

The story had me gripped from start to finish. I read it in one sitting..i couldn't put it down.
I can tell this is going to be one of my favourite MC series..

I cant wait for the next book to release, It is Marley's (Gravel daughter) story, I can tell its going to be epic...

Overall its a really great read, Winter Travers is a awesome author..
5* must read, you will not be disappointed xoxox faye

Links
Good Reads
Amazon.com
Amazon.co.uk




No comments: