Wednesday 16 September 2015

Cash by Eve Jagger

Cash (Sexy Bastard, #2)

The minute any woman walks into my bar, I can tell two things about her: what she wants to drink, and how she likes to f*ck.

I’m Cash: bartender at the hottest bar in Atlanta. I’ve got girls lining up around the block, and they all know the rules: no strings, no promises, and no morning-after snuggling. You want brunch? Call your sister. You want the best sex of your life? Call me. Or better yet, just drop by the bar anytime. Clothing optional.

There’s a reason they call me a sexy bastard.
And yes, I really am that good.


My Review
Cash book 2 in the Sexy Bastard series, Hard is book 1 in the series and has great reviews..
I read this book as a standalone.. I have yet to read Hard..
This series is based around a group of sexy males friends who all part own a chain of clubs.

I love the group of girls and guys, they are a crazy bunch, have great banter between them and they all look out for each other like family.
What I loved about this book was the refreshing change of the male lead (cash) being a bar tender/owner, most books I have read recently star Rock stars, CEO'S or billionaires..so this was a welcome change.
This book is a friends to lovers novel and I loved the sexual tension between them and the build up to the romance.
Cash has everything you could want from great read, saucy sex, drama, strong women, laugh your ass off funny moments and lets not forget red HOT sexy playboys..
I love Cash even though he is a playboy, he never promises the girls he gets with more than great sex, until Savvy. He has swag, a naughty mouth and he oozes sex appeal.

Overall Cash is a really great read, it did not disappoint.
I cant wait for the next book in the series, I am going to dive into book 1 (Hard) now..

Well done Eve on a awesome novel.. 5* all round.....xoxox faye   

Purchase Links
Good Reads
Amazon.com
Amazon.co.uk











No comments: