Monday 28 September 2015

A Dip In The Fontien - wee bookie of nookie #1 - by Samantha Fontien

                                                            Wee Bookie Of Nookie - A Dip in the Fontien - Dragonflies shorts

A Dip in the Fontien.

We take a look at Rubin Miller's infamous 'Wee Bookie of Nookie'

1995 was the year that Rubin Miller (DRAGONFLIES - The Duncan Peters Files.) meets Samantha Fontien, Author of the DRAGONFLIES Series and 'How to catch Butterflies'.

That night, Rubin left a lasting impression on Ms. Fontien... One she would write about... Well four dirty chapters at least...
This is the first short story from 'Rubin's 'Wee Bookie of Nookie'

. Rubin Miller is a character from...
Dragonflies.
The Duncan Peters
Files..


WARNING !! This work Contains Mature Content and is intended for readers 18+.

MY REVIEW
This book is a short novella staring Rubin miller, A character from the authors other books (Dragonflies series) it also stars the author herself,, I know right pretty cool...

A Dip in the Fontien is a really short read, Its basically the meeting of Rubin and Sam in a steamy, sexy, panty, melting encounter.
It has very HOT sex and is definitely worth a read.
I wish it was a little longer, I loved it that much I needed more.. 
This is the first book I have read from this author but wont be the last,, what a talented writer, Just from this short read I have really fallen for her writing style.
A Dip In The Fontien is definitely the best short smutty read I have EVER read and I have read many.. I could really feel the charactors and that is a good sign for me , if I can feel their emotions and boy where they feisty ...

Overall- a great short read, that gets you all hot and bothered... A very well written steamy encounter....... faye xoxo

LINKS
Amazon UK
Good Reads






 

No comments: